01 May 2007

Round Two, Day Two

Thank you so much for your prayers! So far, this chemo treatment is going so much better than the last one. I can't say I felt good last night, but it was a vast improvement over three weeks ago, and I don't feel bad this morning, either. Tuesday night and Wednesday were my worst nausea days, so please continue to pray. I have different drugs that are working better, and we know that PRAYER WORKS!

Please also keep the weekend and the beginning of next week in prayer, as that is when my white count drops--last time it went below one (they tell me normal is 5--9)! It was pretty bad, and I was really sick again.

Thank you, thank you. May God rain blessings upon you for your faithfulness. I love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update...I didn't understand before hearing about your experiences, the timing of how chemo treatment affects you...