15 November 2008

Oram's and BFCAT

I was in Beaver Falls today with my daughter, who was taking another Praxis exam at Geneva.
While she was taking her test, I visited two places you MUST go if you pass through Beaver Falls . . .
BFCAT, or Beaver Falls Coffee & Tea Company, has the best coffee ever--even better than Starbucks (and I like Starbucks a lot.)  BFCAT has a shelf of games, musical entertainment, poetry readings, and features a local artist on their walls.  It's the perfect coffee house.
BFCAT was started by two Geneva grads in this wonderful house across from the campus.  They take mission trips to Guatemala to help the farmers they buy their coffee from.
The other place is Oram's Donut Shop, which has the very best (and biggest) cinnamon rolls.
This is the box for Morgan's boyfriend's family.  Just look at the size of those cinnamon rolls, would you?
No, I didn't bring you any.  Sorry :)

No comments: